Pneumatic Light - ATEX Explosion Proof Air Turbo Light (LED)
This BTL-2400L Air Turbo Light is a high power compressed air driven lamp that is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 1, 2, and zones 21, 22.
Aluminum ultra-light construction illuminates shot-blasting, cleaning, coating storage tanks, vessels, pipelines, and structural engineering activities. Offering safer alternative mains and low voltage lighting, where the explosive atmospheres poses a serious risk to the workforce. Accessories can be included, such as B-300 Tripod Stand (IMPA 330654).
It uses an 80watts High Power LED Light output, offering brilliant cool white output, high reliability, low maintenance light source provides high-quality ambient lighting.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex eb pxb IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- European Design Patent No.: 002429449-0001
- Singapore Design Patent No.: D2014/344/A
- Chinese Design Patent No.: 201330638092.2
- Type of Protection: ‘eb’ Increased safety, ‘pxb’Pressurised, 'tb' Dust ignition protection by enclosure
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification: T6
- Maximum Surface Temperature (Dusts): 85°C
- Beam Type: Floodlight
- Color Temperature: 5,000K
- Output: 7,650 Lumens **Effective lumens
- Light Source Type: LED
- Voltage / Watts: 24V / 80W
- Area: Oil & Petrochemicals industries
- Working Pressure: 3.5-7.0 Bar
- Inlet Air Supply Hose: Anti-static hose, inner diameter Φ1/2" (12mm)
- Product Weight: 8.4Kg
- Dimension: Φ220*240mm
- Packing: 1 piece per carton, size: 31*29*28cm
*IMPA 330654, B-300 Tripod Stand is sold separately.