MATSUDA Safety Helmet with 6 points plastic harness without chip strap, harness assembled to shell.
This helmet in High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), it's provides better protection (impact resistance) than other thermoplastics (Low-Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene, etc.) while providing superior lightness and resistance to aging.
- Very comfortable and lightweight.
- Interior plastic harness with four anchor points and soft anti-sweat band.
- 3mm Standard side slot for coupling earmuffs or adapters to the visor.
- Side holes for elastic chin strap with a chinstrap SH-CS (optional).
- Indirect ventilation to reduce temperature and itching.
- One size fits all with the adjustable band (53-63 cm).
Suitable for all kinds of activities requiring a protective helmet for industry (falling objects), such as construction site, public works, mining, maintenance, height work, etc.
Available in White, Yellow and Navy
EN 397:2012+A1:2012 Industrial Safety Helmets