Pneumatic Light - ATEX Explosion Proof Air Turbo Light
This BTL-2400 Air Turbo Light is a high-power compressed air-driven lamp that is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 1, 2, and zones 21, 22.
Aluminum ultra-light construction illuminates; it is suitable for shot-blasting, cleaning, coating storage tanks, vessels, pipelines, and structural engineering activities. The explosive atmospheres pose a serious risk to the workforce; the BTL-2400 offers safer alternative mains and low voltage lighting. Can combine with Tripod Stand to use.
It uses a 250 watts Halogen light output, offering brilliant warm white output, high reliability, low maintenance light source provides high-quality ambient lighting.
*Tripod Stand is sold separately.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex eb pxb IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- European Design Patent No.: 002429449-0001
- Singapore Design Patent No.: D2014/344/A
- Chinese Design Patent No.: ZL 2013 3 0638092.2
- Type of Protection: "be" Increased safety, "pxb" Pressurised,
"tb" Dust ignition protection by enclosure
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T6 / 85°C
- Enclosure: Impact resistant thermoplastic, anti-static
- Beam Type: Floodlight
- Color Temperature: 3,200K
- Output: 7,500 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Source Type: Halogen lamp
- Voltage / Watts: 24V / 250W
- Area: Oil & Petrochemicals industries
- Working Pressure: 4.0-8.0 Bar
- Inlet Air Supply Hose: Anti-static hose, inner diameter Φ1/2" (12mm)
- Product Weight: 8.0Kg
- Dimension: Φ220*240mm
- Packing: 1 piece per carton, size: 31*29*28cm