IMPA 336038 Explosion Proof Air Turbo Lamp, Pneumatic Light - Halogen Bulb Bay Light, 24V 250W
The ATEX Explosion Proof Air Turbo Lamp BAL-1200 is a high power compressed air driven lamp for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, aluminum ultra-light construction.
It provides illumination for shot-blasting, cleaning, and coating of storage tanks, vessels, pipeline, and structural engineering activities, offering a safer alternative to mains and low voltage lighting, where the explosive atmospheres poses a serious risk to the workforce.
It uses a 250 watts Halogen lamp output, offering brilliant warm white output, high reliability, low maintenance light source provides high-quality ambient lighting.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex eb pxb IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Chinese Design Patent No.: 201330638092.2
- Type of Protection: ‘eb’ Increased safety, ‘pxb’Pressurised, 'tb' Dust ignition protection by enclosure
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification: T6
- Maximum Surface Temperature (Dusts): 85°C
- Beam Type: Bay light
- Color Temperature: 3,200K
- Output: 7,500 Lumens **Effective lumens
- Light Source Type: Halogen lamp
- Voltage / Watts: 24V / 250W
- Area: Oil & Petrochemicals industries
- Working Pressure: 4.0-8.0 Bar
- Inlet Air Supply Hose: Anti-static hose, inner diameter Φ1/2"
- Product Weight: 6.0Kg
- Dimension: Φ152*295mm
- Packing: 1 piece per carton, size 34*34*28cm