The pedestal-mounted eye/face wash, with a plastic bowl, ABS plastic eye/face wash spray heads, an inline strainer, a stay-open 1/2" ball valve, is controls by a push handle or footplate.
The eye washer and valve assembly are pre-built, thoroughly water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function, ultimately reduces installation time. The eye washer unit complies with EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014.
- Material: Galvanized Steel with yellow epoxy coating
- Bowl: ABS plastic in safety yellow color
- Spray head: ABS plastic in safety yellow color
- Valve: Eyewasher valve is making of 1/2"SS ball valve
- Pedestal: Aluminum Pedestal
- Foot treadle: Cast Iron
- Flow valve build in to avoid secondary hurt
- Water working pressure: 0.2MPa-0.8MPa
- Flow control: 11.5L/Min
- Standard approved: EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2: 2006, AS 4775:2007 and ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014
- Gross weight: 8kg, Net weight: 6kg
- Dimension: 91cm*41cm*30cm