ATEX Intrinsically Safe Safety Hand Lamp (Rechargeable)
The Safety Hand Lamp EX-250RL is suitable for hazardous area Zones 1 and 2. ATEX Directive certified for safe use in Zone 1 & 2 explosive gas atmospheres, and Zones 21 & 22 potentially explosive dust atmospheres. Scope of application includes petrochemical and offshore industries, fire-fighting, gas, and water distribution. The hand lamp uses a high efficient LED bulb to provide brilliant cool white output.
It uses a highly efficient LED bulb to provide brilliant cool white output. It uses a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery to provide brighter white light for up to 21 hours.
Equipped with a detachable shoulder strap.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex ib op is IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP66
- Type of Protection: ‘ib’ Intrinsically safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 135°C
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant thermoplastic, fire-retardant
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 50 Meters
- Output: 45 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 21 hours
- Light Source Type: LED Bulb (HL-250 Only)
- Light Source Life: 25,000 Hours
- Power: 4V, 1W
- Power Source: Rechargeable battery, lithium-ion 4.2V 7.5Ah
- Battery Life: Up to 500 Recharge cycles
- IP Protection: IP66
- Compatible Charger: LC-250 (charging time: 9.5 hours)
- Product Weight: 1.145kg (including battery but without shoulder strap)
- Dimension: 134*140*188mm
- Packing: 12 pieces per carton, size:47*47*32cm
LC-250 Deck Charger Unit (sold separately), batteries are internally charged passed through the charging stud on the base of the hand lamp. It is suitable for 110 volts or 240 volts. European 2-pin plug and US 3-pin plug adapter are supplied for worldwide used. This charger may be used free-standing or can be bench or wall-mounted.
For more details, please refer to the LC-250 product page.