ATEX - Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
This EX-7180 Intrinsically Safe Flashlight is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations, suitable in zones 0, 1, 2, and zones 20, 21, 22, and are approved safety standards for use in the Mining Industry.
Small, lightweight, and ergonomic design with excellent impact and chemical resistance with the polycarbonate lens is set back within the lens ring to minimize the risk of damage. High power LED, excellent light output, no need bulb replacement, up to 53 lumens light output, the duration up to 4.4 hours.
It has a lanyard hole, an integral pocket clip for secure retention. It prevents roll on a flat surface and a single-handed switching push-button shrouded to guard against accidental operation. Powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
Ex Mark: I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
- Type of Protection: 'ia' Intrinsically Safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1, and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21, and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 135°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 35 Meters
- Output: 53 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 4.4 Hours
- Light Source Type: High Power LED bulb
- Power: 3V 0.6W
- Power Source: 2 x LR3 (AAA) Alkaline Batteries
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Impact Resistant: 1.5 Meters
- Product Weight: 31g (without battery)
- Dimension: Φ23*137mm
- Packing: 100 pieces per carton, size: 41*28*33cm