ATEX - Intrinsically Safe Flashlight
This EX-5380 Intrinsically Safe Flashlight is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 0, 1, 2, and zones 20, 21, 22 potentially explosive dust atmospheres and are approved safety standards for use in the Mining Industry.
High power LED, excellent light output, no need for bulb replacement. The compact, lightweight, and high-intensity flashlight body design with contoured comfort-grip handle, a push-button tail switch that’s easy to operate, even when wearing gloves. Waterproof to the IP67 rating. Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries. Built-in pocket/belt clip and can equipped by ordering the B-50 flashlight helmet mount.
*B-50 flashlight helmet mount and helmet are sold separately.
Ex Mark: I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
- Type of Protection: 'ia' Intrinsically Safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1,and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21, and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 135°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 81 Meters
- Output: 112 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: 4.75 hours
- Light Source Type: High Power LED bulb
- Power: 3V 1.2W
- Power Source: 2 x LR6 (AA) Alkaline Batteries
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Impact Resistant: 1.8 Meters
- Product Weight: 114g (without battery)
- Dimension: Φ40*172mm
- Packing: 50 pieces per carton, size: 42*33*36cm