Enclosed Safety Shower & Eye Washer Station
The enclosed safety shower & eyewash station combines easy, reliable operation with an enclosed design that enhances both inside and outside safety in the shower area.
The Stainless Steel shell resists most laboratory acids and corrosives. In addition, shielding the shower on three sides minimizes the change of the water spray or harmful chemical splashes-affecting parts or personnel outside the shower.
- Product dimension : W934mm x D944mm x H2413mm
- Material: Full 304 Stainless Steel
- Shower head: 10” 304 Stainless Steel shower head
- Shower handle: 304 Stainless steel with ABS cover
- Eye washer basin: 11-1/4” 304 Stainless Steel eye washer bowl
- Spray: ABS Spray with dust cover in yellow color
- Valve: Shower valve: 1-1/4” Stainless Steel Valve
Eye washer Valve: 1/2” Stainless Steel Valve
- Water supply and outlet: 1” inlet, 1-1/2” outlet
- Source of water: Clean or leached water
- Automatic sensor floodlight in the top of the room
- NET weights: 130kgs
- The entire unit is pre-built and pressure tested to ensure a leak-free installation.
- Raised stainless steel deck with self-draining containment basin, and 1-1/4” diameter drain outlet located on the bottom of the unit
- Standard approved: EN 15154-1:2006. EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014