Safety Shower & Eye Washer
The combination safety shower & eyewash unit saves space and fits easily into any work environment, allow workers to flush away hazardous substances that can cause injury.
The unit contains three primary functions; the safety shower unit for the body, the eye washer unit for eye rinse, and the auxiliary drench hose. The screw coupler connection will be more manageable for the customer to set up than traditional models; it's ready for rinsing the user's eyes, face, or body flexibly. Product complies with EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Shower head/bowl: 304 Stainless Steel
- Spray head: ABS plastic in safety yellow color
- Shower Handle: Stainless Steel with safety yellow color ABS handle
- Drench hose eye washer: 1.5m reinforced PVC hose with ABS Sprayer
- Valve: Shower valve is making of 1" SS ball valve.
Eye washer valve is making of 1/2"SS ball valve
- Pedestal: 304 Stainless Steel Pedestal
- Foot treadle: 304 Stainless Steel
- Flow valve build in to avoid secondary hurt
- Water working pressure: 0.2MPa-0.8MPa
- Flow control: 76L/Min
- Standard approved: EN 15154-1&2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014
- Gross weight: 19.8kg, Net Weight: 18.5kg