The pedestal-mounted eye/face wash, with a 304 stainless steel bowl, ABS plastic eye/face wash spray heads, an inline strainer, a stay-open 1/2" ball valve, is controls by a push handle or footplate.
The eye washer and valve assembly are pre-built, thoroughly water/pressure tested to ensure no leaks and proper function, ultimately reducing installation time. The eye washer unit complies with EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Bowl: 304 Stainless Steel
- Spray head: ABS plastic in safety yellow color
- Valve: Eyewasher valve is making of 1/2"SS ball valve
- Pedestal: 304 Stainless Steel
- Foot treadle: 304 Stainless Steel
- Flow valve build in to avoid secondary hurt
- Water working pressure: 0.2MPa-0.8MPa
- Flow control: 11.5L/Min
- Standard approved: EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014
- Gross weight:11.4kg, Net Weight:10kg