Portable Decontamination Shower
The M200 decontamination shower is specially designed to meet the needs of emergency rescuers. Its ease of use, portability, sturdy design, and complete water coverage are all top priorities.
The shower consists of durable PVC-U pipes and fittings and a specially designed showerhead. The showerhead is foldable and equipped with a unique quick connector for quick assembly. The three-sided enclosure and roof design help to reduce overspray and maintain the effectiveness of the shower, protecting the privacy and safety of users. The product meets the performance requirements of EN 15154-1:2006, EN15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014.
- Material: PVC-U, PVC, ABS
- Dimensions: 975mm*984mm*2100mm
- Shower Head: 5 Pieces
- Single water inlet: 1-1/4”
- Product Weights: 16 kg
- Approximate set-up time: +/-8 minutes
- Fully collapsible and assembles with quick-union connection for fast assembly
- Three side and roof enclosures with support frame help to reduce overspray and maintain the shower's effectiveness，
protect the privacy and safety of the user
- With an oxford travel bag
- Standard Meets: EN15154-1&2, AS 4775:20074, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014