Portable Decontamination Shower
The M200 Decontamination Shower is specifically made for the needs of emergency responders. Ease of use, portability, rugged design and complete water coverage are all top priorities. The shower is constructed of durable PVC-U pipes and fittings, and specially designed shower heads. The shower is fully collapsible and assembles with unique quick-connects for fast assembly. Two windscreens help to reduce overspray and maintain the shower's effectiveness. The product complies with EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007.
- Material: PVC-U, ABS
- Dimensions: 893mm*980mm*2297mm
- Shower Head: 5 Pieces
- Single water inlet: 1/2”
- Shipping Weights: 12.5kgs
- Approximate set-up time: 3-5 minutes
- Fully collapsible and assembles with unique quick-connects for fast assembly
- Two windscreens help to reduce overspray and maintain the shower's effectiveness.
- Offer with oxford traveling bag for fast movement
- Standard Approved: EN15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:20074