Multiple Nozzle Safety Shower
This M100 galvanized steel safety shower with an anti-corrosive yellow epoxy coating; gives excellent resistance to acids, bases, seawater, and oils. The decontamination shower is fitted with 14 spray heads to provide full-body coverage. When stepped on the treadle plate, the system will be activation occurs.
This shower works with an automatic drain system to remove residual water after use and has been designed to meet and exceed the international recognition standards: EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- Material: Galvanized steel with yellow epoxy coating
- Nozzle: ABS plastic in safety yellow color
- Valve: Shower valve is making of 1" SS ball valve.
- Base: Cast Iron
- Footplate: Cast Iron
- Water working pressure: 0.2MPa-0.8MPa
- Flow control: 76L/Min
- Source of water: Clean or leached water
- Standard approved: EN 15154-1:2006, EN 15154-2:2006, AS 4775:2007, and ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014
- Gross weight: 65kg, Net weight: 62kg
- Dimension: 157cm*94cm*26cm